- Licensed by State Bar of Texas, November 6, 2009-Present admitted to practice
in the United States District Court, Northern Present
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, TX Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2005
- Collin County Community College, Piano, TX
- Associate of Science in General Science 2002
- Law Office of Brandon Beuerlein — Irving/Dallas/Piano, TX owner/attorney
from 01/10— present
- Counseled clients on multiple issues involving family law, business litigation,
employment law, corporate law, criminal law, and personal injury law.
- Draft and respond to motions.
- Certified Acknowledgement of Paternity Entity by the Texas Department of
- Present oral arguments at contested family law hearings.
- Analyze dispositive and discovery motions; handle intake of all disputes,
discovery information, and documents.
- Substantial knowledge of TRCP and Rules of Evidence.
- Conclude cases by utilizing alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
- Conduct legal research on a variety of issues that arise in employment
law, business law, personal injury law, and criminal law context.
- Draft pleadings, motions, discovery requests, contracts, and other documents
in for firm cases.
- Responsible for managing several cases, meeting deadlines, and possessing
ability to multi-task to ensure timely and efficient resolution to cases
of Texas, 2013