- Licensed by State Bar of Texas, November 6, 2009-Present admitted to practice
in the United States District Court, Northern Present
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, TX Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2005
- Collin County Community College, Piano, TX
- Associate of Science in General Science 2002
- Law Office of Brandon Beuerlein — Irving/Dallas/Piano, TX owner/attorney
from 01/10— present
- Counseled clients on multiple issues involving family law, business litigation,
employment law, corporate law, criminal law, and personal injury law.
- Draft and respond to motions.
- Certified Acknowledgement of Paternity Entity by the Texas Department of
- Present oral arguments at contested family law hearings.
- Analyze dispositive and discovery motions; handle intake of all disputes,
discovery information, and documents.
- Substantial knowledge of TRCP and Rules of Evidence.
- Conclude cases by utilizing alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
- Conduct legal research on a variety of issues that arise in employment
law, business law, personal injury law, and criminal law context.
- Draft pleadings, motions, discovery requests, contracts, and other documents
in for firm cases.
- Responsible for managing several cases, meeting deadlines, and possessing
ability to multi-task to ensure timely and efficient resolution to cases
of Texas, 2013
Myself and my husband would like to express our sincere Thanks to Mr.Mathur
for his very excellent advice, else we were almost lost. He is certainly
the BEST in his field.